Beliefs and Mission
Mission And Beliefs of Fairforest Elementary School
The mission of Fairforest Elementary School, where children are always first, is to provide a challenging, vibrant, authentic STEAM curriculum to produce college and career-ready citizens and lifelong learners in and through the arts in a safe, respectful environment.
At Fairforest Elementary School, We Believe:
An atmosphere of mutual trust, safety, respect and warmth, where children come first, is essential for learning.
- Education is a lifelong process that is the shared responsibility of parents, teachers, students and community through open communication.
- Clear goals and high expectations for students and staff guide curriculum development and lesson planning.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Assessment of student achievement is accomplished by providing a variety of opportunities for success.
- Continuous improvement is necessary in order for our school to meet future challenges.
- Knowledge of cultural and ethnic diversity enhances positive relationships at school and at home.
- An exposure to community involvement promotes good citizenship.
- Encouraging the development of character traits builds our school family.